- Terrorists attacked two soldiers on patrol .
- Their talk about the patrol offended him .
- Neither of them had established an effective air patrol .
- Last night there had been continuous patrols through the hotel .
- The american navy would defend and patrol the western hemisphere .
- The patrol to come draped them in a shroud of gloom .
- Probably even the line officers were faking their patrols .
- He must have considered the patrol as an effective maneuver .
- Police are patrolling the major approach roads to the stadium .
- How many other times have you dropped the ball on patrol ?
Patrolling is a military tactic. Small groups or individual units are deployed from a larger formation to achieve a specific objective and then return.
patrol person 中文, patrol launch 中文, aerial patrol 中文, patrol line 中文, air patrol 中文, antisubmarine patrol 中文, patrol unit 中文, unleaded patrol 中文, levee patrol 中文, patrol yacht 中文, patrol yacht coastal 中文, patrolea 中文, patrolecco 中文, patrolin 中文, patrolling jet 中文, patrolman 中文, patrolmen 中文, patrology 中文,